The Law Office of Scott P. Callahan, P.C. has been featured by a variety of television programs, newspapers, and magazines on a variety of legal issues, such as personal injury, product liability, and oil field injuries.
Your Katy Lawyer
Mr. Callahan writes monthly columns on legal matters and personal injury law for the city of Katy, Texas on the regional website Covering Katy. Visit Scott’s contributor page for an up-to-date listing of his columns.
- September 2, 2014 – ABC 13 Eyewitness News
Florist Forced Out of Business by Chain of Events
- August 13, 2014 – FOX 26 News
Sweltering River Oaks Apartment Residents Allege “Passive Eviction”
- June 16, 2014 – FOX 26 News
Party Barge Under Investigation for Young Man’s Death
- May 15, 2014 – FOX 26 News
Bounce House Accident Raises Liability Questions
- October 30, 2007 – Anderson Cooper 360 – CNN
Walter Friedel was admitted to the hospital and spent four days in intensive care as a result of his injuries from Stand ‘n Seal.
Newspaper, Magazine, and Web Coverage
- November 8, 2013 – Houston Business Journal
Danger Field: What Houston’s Going to Do About Rising Deaths in the Oil Patch
- August 16, 2013 – The Texas Lawbook
Goodbye Old School. Hello Gee-Whiz.
- July 13, 2013 – BestWire Services
Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion Raises Questions About Personal Responsibility of Directors and Officers
- October 30, 2007 – CNN
Doctor Says Grout Sealer Caused “Chemical Pneumonia”
- October 8, 2007 – The New York Times
Dangerous Sealer Stayed on Shelves After Recall
- December 28, 2001 – Texas Lawyer
More Than Falling Prices
- December 17, 2001 – Houston Chronicle
Injuries Mount at Warehouse Stores